Tuesday 10 March 2015

Mr. It wasn't Me and Mrs. I don't Know lives here too!

A common phrase in many house holds with children is "It Wasn't Me" & "I Don't Know".
I swear by this point in my life these are actual people who live in my house and need to pay some room and board.

No matter the situation, no matter the age I hear those lines at least 5 times a day.
My 13 year old son is a master at blaming Mr. It Wasn't Me or Mrs. I Don't Know. He is so good at it that now my 3 year old uses them too. (Who Knew??).

But for real, FOR REAL how nobody knows nothing about nothing when something breaks, falls, chips, cracks, moves, cry's, etc. Is it like the saying "If a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound?".  Or is it the case of I think I'm smarter than mom!....

Well first off, whatever my kids try to dish out is nothing that I haven't already feed to my parents. HELLO,  I was a child before I became an adult and when my kids get to realize that, than maybe then can pull off lying much better.

It's simple science to me....

 Me: Who drop Juice all over your bedroom floor Anthony?
Anthony: It wasn't me
Antonio: I don't know
Survey Says............
 If the cup was in your room, and it fell on your floor than you knocked the cup down.
 1) Your not suppose to be drinking in your room
 2)If you didn't have drinks in your room than it would not fall
 3)Your room your responsibility

Me: Where is the remote for the living room TV?
Anthony: I don't know
Antonio: It wasn't me
Survey says...............
If the remote goes missing and you was the last person to watch TV in the living room, you lost it.
1)You handled the remote to turn the T.V. off
2)You are the only person in the living room because you keep running your little brother into his room
3) Find my remote before I find you a new home

Me: Where is the black thread that was in my sewing machine?
Anthony: It wasn't me
Antonio: I don't know
Survey says................................
If the thread on my sewing machine is missing it's your (Older son) fault
1)You kept running your brother out the living room so you can watch TV and drink your juice
2)If he was able to watch TV with you he wouldn't mess with my sewing machine
3)Take off that TV, Wash out that Cup and find my damn thread.

Boom, the case is solved. Mr It was't Me and Mrs. I don't know can live to see another day here at the Phillip House.

No comments:

Post a Comment