Sunday 29 March 2015

Help me PLEASE

You ever been to the supermarket and saw that one little child who was giving his/her mother trouble? Jumping out the shopping cart, running up and down the aisles, throwing cans at his/her siblings, pushing the cart into other shoppers, asking for everything the see, crying really loud when you say NO, etc.

Well believe it or not I have one of those out of control kids.
His name is Antonio and he is a Threeanger (3 yr old who thinks he is a teenager).

Before having Antonio I would watch those out of control kids with disgust. I would tell myself all the things I would do to my child it they every acted out in public. Now, I can totally relate to the parents of little Threeangers. (Who Knew??) They say God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers. Well I guess God must think I'm some kind of immortal superhero, because my daily battle with my 3 year old is rough.

So the next time you see a wild, out of control toddler acting the fool in your local grocery, don't look on in disgust. Say a silent pray for us, buy us a bottle of wine or offer to finish our grocery shopping while we wait in the car with the little Threeanger.

No comments:

Post a Comment