Thursday 2 April 2015

Did you wash your hands?

So the bathroom walls are scrubbed to perfection, the sink is shining like a diamond and the toilet is clean enough to eat out of (well not really). Any-who, after 45 minutes of hard labor my bathroom is clean. I stand back and look at my handy work in amazement. "Who did that Alicia, You DID". (That's me talking to myself)  The final step is to put down clean bathroom mats and a new hand towel set. PAUSE!!!!!!!!! This is when I begin to sweat.

How is it that every time I put up a clean set of hand towels by the end of the day they look like a rag that you use to wipe down a muddy bike. WTH are these boys doing with my hand towels?
Why is it that you wash your hands (with Soap and Water) and your still able to make the towels your suppose to dry your hands with more dirty????? They use the soap because I have to buy a new bottle every week and they use the water because my water bill is out the roof.

Oh, I've got it....... Maybe they end up falling into a alternate universe that's filled with muddy puddles. The only way out is to use your hands to dig your way through the dirt and they have to hold onto my clean hand towels to lift themselves out of the alternate universe. YEAH, That's it. That has to be the reason my hand towels look like old mops. (Who Knew????)

No comments:

Post a Comment