Wednesday 22 April 2015

What's for Dinner MOM????

Dinner time in my house is usually pretty easy. Everyone tells me what the want to eat and I cook what I feel like cooking. My motto is "If you can't cook it, than you can't eat it".

 A usual week night menu consist of one of the 8 meals below. (In any given order)

Stew Chicken w/ rice and something green
Curry Chicken & Potato w/rice and something green
Stew pork w/rice and something green
Chicken Alfredo
Shrimp Alfredo
Baked Ziti
Pelau (Cook-up Rice)
Corn Beef/ corn w/rice or spaghetti

Now, I cook dinner at least 6 days out the week. (Who Knew??) But there are some days that I'm really not in the mood to cook. And on those days I use my super creative powers to whip up some quick meals. Most of the time my family doesn't care what they eat as long as I'm in the kitchen cooking something. My mother tells me to cook enough to last a few days but that never works out. I live in a house that's dominated by males. If you leave your food unattended for too long It might not be there when you return. Below I listed some of my crazy meal ideas.

Cornbeef w/hops bread
Pancakes w/ ice cream
Spaghetti w/Vienna sausage
Grilled Chicken w/bread
Hotdogs w/coleslaw
Hotdogs
A bowl of Cereal
Lipton Noodle soup/w potato

I'm sure some of you have even more quick crazy dinner recipes. Share them please.


No comments:

Post a Comment