Sunday 12 April 2015

Snacks, What Snacks???

So the Easter break is finally over (THANK YOU SWEET BABY JESUS) and I can now bring my snacks out of hiding. For about 12 days I had to sneak around the house to eat my snacks. Usually between the hours of 8 am-3 pm I'm able to sit in my living room and eat a Snickers with a side of Sour Powers, or sit on my bed and eat a cheese doodles washed down with a giant glass of Ice Tea. But since the kids have been home on a break I find myself eating M&M's in the bathroom closet or Doritos outside by the mail box.

Why should I have to hide?
Why can't I just tell my kids they can't have any?
Well that's simple. First of all I have a lot of kids (4 if you include my husband). If I give some of my snacks to one then I have to share with all. And I honestly don't like sharing my snacks. I buy my kids snacks every Sunday and by Monday night every thing is usually finish. So if they find out that Mommy has her own stash I would no longer have a bag of Skittles to eat while I'm writing this blog. Hence the reason why I haven't been blogging for the past week. (Who Knew??)

No comments:

Post a Comment