Wednesday 15 April 2015

Meet me outside at 3PM

Do you remember sitting in class at the end of the school day just waiting for 3PM. Not because you want to go home, but because you heard there was going to be a fight after school???? Even though times have changed I still use most of the old school terms. Mainly because I don't understand what most of these new terms mean. (Who Knew???)

Even though I am now myself a married mother of 3 kids I still find most of the old school quotes very useful. Especially when you have a 13 year old who is starting to test your patience.  While he is a smart, helpful kid most of the time it seems like these days he gives me a little more attitude than usual. I guess it's all in the first phase of him becoming a teenager. Having to repeat myself daily about taking out the trash, cleaning his room or spending time with his little brother I have become the crazy lady in the house.  Mind you I am the only lady in this house (Not counting our sweet baby Ari). Now don't get me wrong I don't mind being the crazy lady around here because in every household someone has to sign up for that job.

At this point it's time for me to think of some new strategies in order to get through to my teenager. I gotta think of something fast before I really ask him to Meet Me Outside at 3PM so we can fight it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment