Saturday 30 December 2017

And A HAPPY NEW YEAR

THANK YOU SWEET BABY JESUS.. Christmas madness is OVER.

But I can't complain much because most of my gifts where ordered ONLINE. Why people still step foot in a toy store in search of toys blows my mind. I actually went to Target last week Friday and passed by the Toy aisle wondering if anyone else knew about AMAZON PRIME and all it's amazing AMAZINGNESS. (Yeah I know it's not a Word)

This Christmas has been on of the easiest (shopping wise) I've had in a long time. Anthony just wanted clothes, shoes and money. Tonio has a fascination with maps so all he wanted was things that enabled him to learn about different countries and a Wii so he came finally play "Just Dance". Ari wanted every toy she saw on TV, but she is 3 years old and really doesn't know the difference between all the toys and 4-5 toys. LOL

I didn't plan to go crazy this year for gifts because begin an experienced mom for 16 years I know that after the excitement of opening new toys the novelty of it all wears off and they are all back to watching their ipads. They are literally all watching their ipads right now. The wii is off, Paw Patrol is parked in the corner and the scooter is in the kitchen. (WHO KNEW, I did).

Anyway, I'm just happy that Christmas is over and we can begin a new year. New goals, New Laughs, New Jokes. Thank you all for taking your time out to read my crazy real life stories and I promise to continue to make you laugh.

Happy New Year




2 comments:

  1. I truly enjoy reading your blog! It’s hialrious and so relatable not to mention your sense of humor. Wishing you a happy new year and more blogging! Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes promise to continue. I love chuckling out loud reading your blog! Happy New Year. More love, more life!

    ReplyDelete