Friday 13 October 2017

The LUNCH BOX.

The dreaded BACK TO SCHOOL shopping.

Now, this should be a simple task right??? But of course GOD likes to laugh at me so he always seems to put me in these crazy situations. School shopping would be made easy if I had a few helpful things to help me along the way. For example.....A LIST OF SCHOOL SUPPLIES BEFORE SCHOOL OPENS. Yeah teachers, that would be nice. Anywho, with out this list I'm stuck in Target spinning around with 2 packs of pencils and 4 notebooks hoping this might be on their list when I finally get it. But that's another topic we will discuss later.

I've been doing this back to school shopping for over 13 years so I figure as long as I get the basics all will be right in the world. (Who Knew?) Now the basics consist of Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, Folders, Crayons, and the LUNCH BOX. But how is it that out of all the things I buy every year I dread the LUNCH BOX??? Well simple, that's because before the 10 month school year is over I end up buying over 387 lunch boxes. 😘😘

I really don't get it. How do you continue to lose a lunch box?? Where do they go???
Even after countless hours of me calling the school and even searching through lost and found I could never seem to find the missing LUNCH BOX.  So this year I decided to do things differently. I bought 1 lunch box and when you lose it, you lose it. I will not continue to contribute the LUNCH BOX Matrix.

Tonio lost his lunch box only 3 days into the new school year and I found the perfect solution.








This plastic bag is very versatile.
It can hold up to 10 items, keeps the juice cold, and can be tossed into the trash when the child is done. Plus he gets to choose a new bag everyday.

I'm recycling and also helping the fight against the LUNCH BOX MATRIX.

No comments:

Post a Comment