Thursday 1 October 2015

Questions with Tonio

Welcome Back, Welcome Back, Welcome BACKKKKKKK.

It was a cool, hot, crazy summer with the Phillip Clan. I will definitely recap for you guys in a few days.

So I was talking to my younger son Antonio the other night during dinner and decided to ask him a few questions just to see what his response would be. The answers to my questions amazed me. For a 4 year old he has an amazing understanding about LIFE. Now when I say understanding I really mean IMAGINATION.

Me: Tonio, how was school today?
Tonio: It was good.
Me: What did  you do?
Tonio: Color and not listen to the teacher.
Me: Why weren't you listening to the teacher?
Tonio: Because it's Monday
Me: HMMM, OK so you like your dinner?
Tonio: Yes, I love Pasta and Ketchup
Me: But we eating rice and chicken.
Tonio: I know.
Me: Who cooks better Me or your Nana?
Tonio: Nana
Me: Who cooks better Me or Daddy?
Tonio: You because Daddy doesn't cook
Me: Daddy should start to cook right?
Tonio: No, Girls suppose to cook while the boys lay down and watch tv.
Me: OH OK

2 comments: